WELBO is committed to protect your personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). We have implemented an information security management system and are ISO 27001 certified.
We collect data when:
- You contact us.
You subscribe to our newsletter.
- You fill a request form on our website.
- You use the robots or applications we distribute.
We store the following information:
- Name so that we can address you by your name.
- Email so that we can communicate with you and offer a service you requested such as a newsletter or login to our dashboard.
- Organisation so that we can offer a service matching your needs.
- Phone number so that we can communicate with you.
In accordance with GDPR you have the following rights:
- Right to rectify your data
- Right to be forgotten: permanent removal of your personal information.
- Right to portability: data transfer to another organization or competitor.
- Right to object: stop WELBO from continuing to process your personal data.
- Right of access: data controllers are required to provide data subjects a copy of their processed personal data upon request.