WELBO is committed to protect your personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). We have implemented an information security management system and are ISO 27001 certified.
We collect data when:
- You contact us.
- You subscribe to our newsletter.
- You fill a request form on our website.
- You use our social robot web application known as 'dashboard'
When you browse our website, we use analytics cookies to get statistics about our website usage.
We store the following information:
- Name so that we can address you by your name.
- Email so that we can communicate with you and offer a service you requested such as a newsletter or login to our dashboard.
- Organisation so that we can offer a service matching your needs.
- Phone number so that we can communicate with you.
In addition to the above, when using our dashboard:
- We may store content created by you for the robots (e.g., presentations).
- If you connect robots to external data sources like a visitor registration system, this data will be available for our robots throughout the lifetime of the contract.
- The use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs (when logging in using your Google account, or when connecting to Google Calendar) will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy , including the Limited Use requirements.
In accordance with GDPR you have the following rights:
- Right to rectify your data.
- Right to be forgotten: permanent removal of your personal information.
- Right to portability: data transfer to another organization or competitor.
- Right to object: stop WELBO from continuing to process your personal data.
- Right of access: data controllers are required to provide data subjects a copy of their processed personal data upon request.
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or contacting us by phone on +31 (0)85 06 05 117.
On the basis van privacy law you have the right to file a complaint regarding how we process your data, via the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. Use this URL: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/zelf-doen/gebruik-uw-privacyrechten/klacht-melden-bij-de-ap