Internship: Business developer - Social Robotics
Why we need you
Do you want to challenge yourself to grow, innovate and learn by doing? Then this is your call!
WELBO delivers social Robots as a Service (RAAS). We believe in a future with helpful and empathic robots. Therefore we build human-robot interaction expertise to create increasingly engaging and meaningful experiences. The social robot market is growing rapidly and we believe that social robots will truly empower the human touch in hospitality and we’re excited to share this with the rest of the world. That’s where you come in.
As a business developer intern, you’ll be responsible for converting leads to deals. You do this by identifying new leads, proactive acquisition, organizing pitches and demos.
You get to
- Assess the quality of leads
- Identify, connect and actively engage with key decision makers
- Deliver results by pitching to customers, giving demonstrations of our social robots, creating proposals and sealing the deal
You are someone who
- Is driven, enthusiastic, communicative and commercial
- Is a quick learner and excited about working with social robots
- Has command of both English and Dutch
What we offer
- A challenging and impactful position in an inclusive, ambitious startup with plenty of room to take the stage and an opportunity for both professional and personal development
- Internship compensation
- A spacious Amsterdam office near Vondelpark (short walking distance from Station Lelylaan) and a team event with a new activity every 8 weeks