Job vacancy: Senior Account Manager Social Robots
WELBO – welcome robots to your team – creates social robot solutions. Our RaaS (robot as a service) is used to receive, check-in and entertain guests.
Did you know that every day hundreds of users interact with our social robots? We dream of a world where social robots work together with people to create the most immersive and innovative experiences possible. Do you believe in a future where technology has a friendly face? This is the future to you will help build…join our team and apply now!
Why we need you
After an excellent 2018, we plan to to triple our installed base in 2019. With that ambition comes the need to build a solid commercial team.
As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll have a strong voice both internally and externally. You’ll unleash the maximum potential of our RAAS, while working closely with both customers and partners to strengthen our market position.
YOU GET TO...
- Define and roll out sales tactics and evaluate these
- Create, own and follow up on new leads and referrals
- Respond to and follow up sales and information enquiries by email, phone, and through personal visits; using the latest tools to automate manual tasks and maximize the results of your outreach and nurture efforts
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Develop and maintain sales tools, training and other instruments to ensure successful sales activities
- Gather customer insights and share them with broader team
- Support the creation of a solid foundation for business development, around which to build an international team
YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO HAS OR IS...
- Demonstrable experience with setting up a successful sales team
- A Bachelor/Master’s degree in business or otherwise applicable study
- Adventurous, you keep trying even when it’s challenging and want to push our company to its limits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English; the ability to sell the core values of our solution
- Eager to learn to speak customer / business partner’s language
- Open and affable with the ability to strike up a conversation
- Affinity with robot technologies and continuous innovation
- A data-driven and experimental approach to lead generation with a knack for finding the quickest path to success
BY THE WAY, WE OFFER...
- A challenging, impactful, central position in an inclusive, ambitious startup with plenty of room to take the stage and for both personal and professional development
- Great office in Amsterdam
- Company sponsored happy hours
- Laptop and mobile allowance
- Team trips and drinks
Do you want to shape the future and work at a robotics startup? Send your resume and letter/video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition is not appreciated.