On June 1st we had our webinar Reconnect your workspace with social robots.
We talked about the growing importance of an office experience in future office environments. SPARQ demonstrated the key drivers for this workplace experience and our new family member Temi was introduced to demonstrate what it could do to collaborate, engage and connect in hybrid workspaces.
Are you upset that you missed the webinar? Don’t worry! You can watch the recorded webcast at your convenience at any time.
In our previous newsletter we told you about our partnership with Temi Robot, now available in the Netherlands.
Temi places you at the centre of technology and is designed around video communications. Built for hybrid environments, Temi allows effortless communication and empowers the connection. The robot will boost your user experience and drive innovation.
We’d like to inspire you with some other use cases that will be relevant to your business
Temi as a host
Temi is ready to serve at your reception area. With an unique user experience Temi can receive your guests, inform them about your company rules and guide them around. Temi boosts innovation and gives your guest an immersive experience.
- Front desk functions-check-in and digital services
- Lobby functions: welcome , guidance and ask for feedback
- Inform your guests, customers and employees on company and house rules
- Temi can guide your guests around the office or to meeting rooms
Temi can be used stand alone and can be a dream team with our Pepper Robot. Pepper wil be the receiving host and refers Temi to guide your guests through the office.
Temi for retail
Temi enables remote shopping, providing your customer an unique customer experience to remotely view your products. Temi boost your brand, increases customer experience and shortens waiting lists
- Engage your remote customer
- Empower company brand and attract customers to your store
- In-store marketing & promotion capabilities
- Empower your staff to give the extra advice and service customers ask for