In the past months, the team worked hard to build new features. We’ve been able to release multiple updates and we’re also happy to announce that we’ve welcomed two new robots to the family: Sanbot and Bellabot.
It’s my pleasure to extend a cheerful welcome to Sanbot and Bellabot. Sanbot is a social robot who is eager to help you with hospitality and Bellabot is an indoor delivery robot.
Also, I would like to highlight our updates from november:
1. People wearing face masks caused issues for Pepper. Pepper had trouble recognizing people’s faces and masks make speech recognition harder. We have implemented a face-with-mask detection algorithm and improved the touch-based user interface.
2. The robot can now drive towards users before starting the conversation. If you would like to enable this function, please contact the WELBO team.
3. We are running Natural Language Processing algorithms to determine the sentiment of what people say to the robot. This can be seen via the analytics page on the dashboard.
4. Integration with Microsoft Teams is released and tested, please contact WELBO if you’re interested in a integration with Microsoft Teams
5. To allow better remote support we updated ‘superadmin’ login so that we can manage each of the customer robots. This is a WELBO internal tool.
6. We have started data collection of perceived human emotions which we can use for emotional intelligence algorithms and analytics.
7. We developed an integration with Keosity. Keosity is an app for elderly care to have discussions about peoples lives. Pepper can have a conversation with elderly people based on data in Keosity. We found SchakelRing ready to test out this solution.
8. Integration with Bellabot
We’ve got so much more exciting news to share with you and we’re thrilled to invite you to be part of the Future Vision – WELBO Roadmap 2021 – Webinar!
Please join us for a simulive webinar on Thursday, January 21th at 11AM (CET) to meet our newest family members Bellabot and Sanbot, hear more about our 2021 roadmap and get a quick overview of the milestones we’ve been able to achieve in 2020!
Questions we’ll answer during the webinar
– What can I expect from Bellabot and Sanbot?
– What has changed and what is new (software and dashboard)?
– What are the key roadmap items for 2021?
There will also be an live Q&A!
Even if you can’t join live, register now and we’ll send you the recorded webcast to watch at your convenience.
Hope to see you there!
P.S. We’ve got an early Christmas present for you! Pepper mastered a new Christmas greeting! See the video below for a quick preview.